Referral from Cabinet - General Fund Budget 2018/19
Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Cabinet recommended to Full Council that:
A The General Fund estimates for 2018/19, as set out in Appendix A to the report, be approved.
B The proposed transfers between the General Fund and Earmarked Reserves, referred to in paragraphs 19 and 21 of the report and set out in Appendix C to the report, be approved.
C The proposed Fees and Charges, as set out in Appendix E to the report, be approved.
D The Pay Policy Statement, as set out in Appendix G to the report, be approved.
E The Council’s Band D Council Tax for 2018/19 be set at £272.28 representing a Council Tax freeze for the forthcoming year.
As required under The Local Authorities (Standing Orders (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2014 the vote was recorded. Details of the vote are listed below.
Proposed by Councillor Emma Toal (seconded by Councillor Mike Danvers) it was:
RESOLVED the above recommendations be approved.
Publication date: 01/02/2018
Date of decision: 01/02/2018
Decided at meeting: 01/02/2018 - Council
- General Fund Budget 2018-19 PDF 376 KB
- Appendix A - Budget Summary PDF 23 KB
- Appendix B - Savings Income Pressures PDF 22 KB
- Appendix C - Earmarked Reserves PDF 32 KB
- Appendix D - CFO statement, 25/01/2018 Cabinet PDF 144 KB
- Appendix E - Fees and Charges PDF 356 KB
- Appendix F - Detailed Budgets PDF 222 KB
- Appendix G - Pay Policy Statement 2018-2019 PDF 359 KB
- Appendix E - Fees and Charges updated 31 January 2018 PDF 35 KB