Medium Term Financial Strategy 2019/20 - 2021/22
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED that it was recommended to Full Council that:
A The Medium Term Financial Strategy for 2019/20 to 2021/22 (attached as appendix B to the report) is adopted.
B The planned Council Tax increase of two per cent for 2019/20 as set out in the Medium Term Financial Plan be approved.
C The proposals in relation to reserves as set out in this report at paragraphs 23 to 29 and contained within Section 8 of the Medium Term Financial Strategy be approved.
Report author: Simon Freeman
Publication date: 25/01/2019
Date of decision: 24/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 24/01/2019 - Cabinet
- MTFS 2019-20 to 2021-22 PDF 432 KB
- Appendix A - General Fund Budget Parameters 2019-20 PDF 117 KB
- Appendix B - Medium Term Financial Strategy 2019-20 to 2021-22 PDF 361 KB
- Appendix C - Capital Funding PDF 13 KB
- Appendix D - Housing Revenue Account Medium Term Financial Strategy 2019-20 - 2021-22 PDF 18 KB
- Appendix E - General Fund Medium Term Financial Plan 2019-20 to 2021-22 PDF 31 KB