General Fund Budget 2019/20
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED that it was recommended to Full Council that:
A The General Fund estimates for 2019/20, as set out in Appendix A to the report, are approved.
B The proposed transfers between the General Fund and Earmarked Reserves, referred to in paragraphs 24 to 27 and Table 3 of this report and set out in Appendix C to the report, are approved.
C The proposed Fees and Charges, as set out in Appendix E to the report, are approved.
D The Pay Policy Statement, as set out in Appendix G to the report, is approved.
E The Council’s Band D Council Tax for 2019/20 is set at £277.73 representing an increase in Council Tax of two per cent for the forthcoming year.
Report author: Simon Freeman
Publication date: 25/01/2019
Date of decision: 24/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 24/01/2019 - Cabinet
- General Fund Budget 2019-20 v1.8 post C&VC PDF 359 KB
- Appendix A - General Fund Budget Summary 2019-20 PDF 24 KB
- Appendix B - Savings Income Pressures PDF 29 KB
- Appendix C - Proposed Movements on Earmerked Reserves - 2018-19 and 2019-20 PDF 29 KB
- Appendix D - CFO Statement PDF 145 KB
- Appendix E - Analysis of Fees and Charges PDF 590 KB
- Appendix F - Detailed Budgets PDF 218 KB
- Appendix G - Pay Policy Statement 2019-20 PDF 453 KB