General Fund Budget 2015/16
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED that Cabinet recommends to Full Council that:
A The General Fund estimates for 2015/16 as set out in Appendix A of the report submitted are approved.
B The proposed transfers between the General Fund and Earmarked Reserves, set out in paragraphs 16 to 22 of the report submitted, are approved.
C The proposed Fees and Charges as set out in Appendix C of the report submitted are approved.
D The Pay Policy Statement as set out in Appendix G of the report submitted is approved.
E The Council’s Band D Council Tax for 2015/16 be set at £263.02, which represents a 1.5% increase compared to the Band D Council Tax for 2014/15, subject to final Government announcements relating to capping expected in early February 2015.
Publication date: 30/01/2015
Date of decision: 29/01/2015
Decided at meeting: 29/01/2015 - Cabinet
- General fund Budget report 2015-16 PDF 202 KB
- Appendix A - values PDF 22 KB
- Appendix B1 - Efficiencies PDF 16 KB
- Appendix B2 -Income PDF 9 KB
- Appendix B3 - Service Investment PDF 10 KB
- Appendix C - fees and charges analysis PDF 323 KB
- Appendix D Chief finance officer statement PDF 98 KB
- Appendix E - earmarked reserves for 15-16 PDF 29 KB
- Appendix F - detailed budgets PDF 314 KB
- Appendix G Pay Policy Statement 2015-2016 PDF 264 KB