Public Space Protection Order for Town Centre
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
A Approved the Public Space Protection Order (attached as Appendix 1 to the report) after considering the consultation responses.
B Approved that the Public Space Protection Order comes into force once all necessary signage has been put in place.
C Agreed that once implemented, the Public Space Protection Order is monitored for three years and a report on its impact is brought back with recommendations on any extensions, amendments or additions if required.
D Agreed that cases not covered by the Public Space Protection Order that require enforcement based on behaviour will continue to be enforced through the Council’s Anti-Social Behaviour policy.
Report author: Jane Greer
Publication date: 21/06/2019
Date of decision: 20/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 20/06/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 29/06/2019
- Harlow Town Centre Public Space Protection Order PDF 236 KB
- Appendix 1 - PSPO Alcohol Ball Games Town Centre PDF 123 KB
- Appendix 1 - GIM4409-066D Town Centre Alcohol etc Boundaries PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 1 - PSPO Cycling PDF 117 KB
- Appendix 1 - GIM4409-067 Cycling Boundary PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 2 - PSPO Business Letters gone out to following PDF 276 KB
- Appendix 3 - Social Media Responses PDF 495 KB
- Appendix 4 - The Guardian (Local Newspaper) Press Release PDF 217 KB
- Appendix 5 - Social Media Website Consultation PDF 275 KB
- Appendix 6 - Copy of PSPO Consultation PDF 403 KB
- Appendix 7- Response from Statutory Consultee PDF 195 KB
- Appendix 8 - Online Consultation Questopm after 12 March 2019 PDF 104 KB
- Appendix 9 - Online Responses to Consultation after 12 March 2019 PDF 441 KB
- Appendix 10 - Email Responses to Consultation after 12 March 2019 PDF 245 KB
- Appendix 11 - Corporate ASB Policy PDF 110 KB