Agenda and minutes

Contact: Lisa Thornett 

Items
No. Item

63.

Introductions and apologies

Minutes:

The Chairman welcomed all attendees to the meeting and invited Councillors and Officers to introduce themselves.

 

Apologies were received from Councillor Tony Edwards.

 

64.

Declarations of interest

Councillors’ declaration of interest (if any) in relation to any items on the agenda.

Minutes:

None.

65.

Minutes of last meeting and matters arising pdf icon PDF 62 KB

To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 5 April 2018.

Minutes:

AGREED that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 April 2018 are agreed as a correct record.

66.

Public questions

Minutes:

Ann Nutt, Chair of Patient Panel at Princess Alexandra Hospital, firstly thanked the group for the new shelter and the digital display. However the shelter opposite the eye unit is in a terrible state and is not fit for purpose.

 

Rissa Long, advised Mrs Nutt that she would look into this and come back to her. However, it was explained that this year’s money has been allocated but following the findings she would make sure it is placed on the list for next year’s budget.

  

67.

North Essex Parking Partnership Presentation pdf icon PDF 1 MB

Minutes:

Paul Seabright from North Essex Parking Partnership gave a presentation which is appended to the minutes.

 

68.

Approved Schemes Update pdf icon PDF 112 KB

Additional documents:

Minutes:

Rissa Long, advised the group of the following:

 

LHAR181001- The design work is nearly complete and will be sent out as soon as possible.

 

LHAR172003 – The design has been approved and the initial posts for the signs have been installed.

 

LHAR162001 – This works is due to commence in October.

 

LHAR173002 – Some concerns have been raised which will need to be finalised before the work can commence.

 

LHAR162009 – Design has been completed and is awaiting approval.

 

LHAR172004 – Is as previously discussed in the last meeting.

 

LHAR173003 and LHAR173006 both have been added to the direct delivery programme.

 

69.

Potential Capital Schemes pdf icon PDF 115 KB

Summary of schemes for potential consideration in 2018/19.

Additional documents:

Minutes:

Rissa advised the group that should they have any schemes that they would like to be considered, they must complete the appropriate form on line. Rissa will send out an email with the link to the forms.

 

Following an enquiry from Councillor Simon Carter, Rissa advised that LHAR172011 should start this week.

 

Following  enquiries from Councillor Mike Garnett, Rissa relating to LHAR182002, Rissa advised that Essex County Council are currently writing a new policy for guard railings and a decision will be taken following on from the policy.

 

LHAR182003, the survey will commence in the next couple of weeks.

 

70.

Highways Rangers and Revenue Expenditure pdf icon PDF 95 KB

Additional documents:

Minutes:

The group noted the report.

 

Rissa will send information on what the rangers are able to do. She will also send this through to Lisa Thornett at Harlow for forwarding to the relevant Councillors.

 

71.

Section 106 Schemes

Minutes:

None

72.

Any other business

Minutes:

Rissa reminded the group that she will be available in Harlow on the second Thursday of every month should Councillors wish to meet with her. This should be facilitated through Lisa Thornett

73.

Date of next meeting

Wednesday 23 January 2019 at 7.30pm

Tuesday 26 March 2019 at 10am

Minutes:

The date of the next meeting is Monday 21 January 2019 at 7pm.