Performance Reports Balanced Scorecard
The Sub-Committee received a report which highlighted the operational and financial performance for HTS (Property and Environment) Ltd. The Company had achieved 97 percent of its KPIs up to 31 March 2018, and 100 percent up to 31 May, an outturn of retained profit totalling £412,000 to 31 March 2018, and a favourable forecast for the year of £1,095,000 to 31 March 2019.
The Sub-Committee welcomed the detail of the report and noted that HTS had achieved over 500,000 work hours without a reported accident.
John Phillips drew attention to the two KPIs in March which had been below target. The first was Detritus and Weed Growth which had seen a significant drop in performance for the quarter. However, this appeared to be a blip as performance was now above target as reported in Quarter 1.
Tree works were also below target for the final quarter of 2017/18. It was explained that tree works were carried out by a small team and the adverse weather at the beginning of the year caused issues. Performance was back above target in Quarter 1.
Councillor Purton requested that a report was brought to the next meeting of the Sub-Committee on the use of HTS vehicles outside of work hours.
A The Sub-Committee acknowledged theperformance and financial position setoutin paragraphs 3-15 of the report as follows:
i) HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd (HTS) achieved 97 percent to 31 March 2018 and 100 percent 30 May 2018 against the suite of major and minor KPIs that govern the contract; and
ii) An outturn of retained profit totalling £412,000 to 31 March 2018. A favourable forecast for the year to £1,095,000 to 31 March 2019.
- Operational and Performance Reports, item 6a PDF 215 KB
- Appendix A - JPRM Review of KPIs - March 2018, item 6a PDF 596 KB
- Appendix B - Major KPIs March 2018, item 6a PDF 444 KB
- Appendix C - Minor KPIs March 2018, item 6a PDF 242 KB
- Appendix D - JPRM Review of Contract KPIs - May 2018, item 6a PDF 400 KB
- Appendix E - Major KPIs May 2018, item 6a PDF 253 KB
- Appendix F - Minor KPIs May 2018, item 6a PDF 243 KB
- Appendix G - Balanced Scorecard - March 2018, item 6a PDF 2 MB
- Appendix H - Balanced Scorecard - May 2018, item 6a PDF 3 MB
- Appendix I - Summary of Management Accounts May 2018, item 6a PDF 30 KB
- Supplementary - Review of KPIs June 2018, item 6a PDF 410 KB
- Supplementary - Major KPIs June 2018, item 6a PDF 267 KB
- Supplementary - Minor KPIs June 2018, item 6a PDF 255 KB
- Supplementary - Balanced Scorecard - June 2018, item 6a PDF 2 MB