Cabinet Overview Working Group
Purpose of committee
Terms of reference
1. To prepare a work programme as directed by Cabinet to consider issues of relevance to Harlow.
2. To review the key issues relating to the work plan policy item in order to identify and propose to Cabinet, practicable, affordable and prioritised recommendations which improve the effectiveness of the policy within the resources available.
Chairing and membership
1. Cabinet shall appoint the Chair and Vice Chair of the Working Group along with its membership which can be drawn from the full membership of the Council.
2. The Chair shall be a member of the Administration and the Vice Chair shall be a member of the Administration.
Meetings are open to members of the public, except for when confidential information is being considered.
- Councillor Tony Edwards (Chair)
- Councillor Jodi Dunne (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor David Carter
- Councillor Simon Carter
- Councillor Jean Clark
- Councillor Bob Davis
- Councillor Michael Garnett
- Councillor Shona Johnson
- Councillor Frances Mason
- Councillor Nancy Watson
- Councillor Maggie Hulcoop (Reserve)
- Councillor Shannon Jezzard (Reserve)
Support officer: Lisa Thornett.